Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Update Week 19 (March 19, 2014)

I just noticed that I start my 19th week on the 19th day of the month. I can't believe that this pregnancy is almost halfway over, time just flies. Already I wonder whether I'll manage to actually get my pregnancy massage in before this little one makes an appearance. The next weeks will just be so busy with organizing the final steps of finishing up our house, then doing our part painting walls and putting down floors, moving at some point, and some time in there, we'll take a trip to the States. Before we know it, this baby will be here, and I wonder whether I will actually be able to really relax and enjoy this pregnancy at some time, instead of being the practical person all the time who runs around, does her stuff, and once the day is over falls into bed, waiting for the same day to start over again a few hours later...

This week's stats:

How far along? 19 weeks

Baby's size:  About the size of a mango

http://scmedia.thenest.com/~/media/EB7F2646621D41969EF814799515B1D4.ashx
Source


Total weight gain: Since I don't check my weight in between appointments, I don't know. Last week, I was about 8 or 9 pounds up from my regular weight.


Maternity clothes? I unpacked my belly band today, after shamelessly riding home on the bus with my pants unbuttoned. The jeans still fit, but I think I will have to get at least a pair of maternity pants for work..


Stretch marks? None.


Sleep: Like dead, if there weren't the dreams. They are so real sometimes. Not bad dreams, but pretty confusing.


Best moment this week: Cuddling on the couch with the girls rubbing my tummy and talking to the baby. They are so excited about their new sibling!


Miss anything? A glass of wine after a hard day, but I'm actually doing fine..


Movement: Yes! Not much longer until hubby and the girls can feel the movement, too! Baby had some hick-ups at work today, a great way to remind me to take a break every once in a while!


Food cravings: mini spring rolls this afternoon.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.


Gender: We don't know yet, but hopefully finding out in a few weeks!


Labor signs: None.


Symptoms: Boobs are sore, tummy is growing, and a little tweaking in my back every once in a while. Everything's normal I guess  :-)


Belly button in or out? Innie!


Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or moody most of the time: I had a really, really bad day on Sunay, when absolutely nothing could make me happy and I was just the moodiest mess I can imagine. Luckily, that's over and I'm somewhat myself again..

Looking forward to: Seeing the girls' eyes once they feel the baby move for the first time. Not too much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment