Saturday, March 15, 2014

Update Week 18 (March 12, 2014)

Work is busy these days, and I can feel the exhaustion. Running is not that much fun either if the calf muscles are tightening up almost as soon as I start running, but I will stay active. No need to get all lazy again after working so hard to get in shape again. The half-marathon is definitely on the schedule for 2015, 2016 at the latest.

This week's stats:

How far along? 18 weeks

Baby's size:  about a sweet potato
Source



Total weight gain: Surprisingly I even "lost" a pound compared to my last weigh-in a month ago. It seems, I've arrived at the "plateau" stage of my weight gain  :-)



Maternity clothes? still none. I hope to be buying a couple of maxi dresses soon that take me over the summer, but since real maternity clothes look funny on me anyways, I'd rather just buy regular clothes.



Stretch marks? None.



Sleep: Pretty good these days. Still funny dreams, but not as much any more.



Best moment this week: Hearing the heart beat again. Baby tried to hide from the doppler again, these seconds of silence when the doppler hits my tummie until there's finally the relieving heartbeat, I hate them!



Miss anything? Still the glass of red after a stressful day. Right now, bitter lemon has to do...



Movement: The other night, baby actually woke me up when s/he huddled up in my tummy. The best feeling ever!



Food cravings: Nothing.



Anything making you queasy or sick: No.



Gender: My friend asked me if I've found out yet that our baby is a boy. No, we haven't, but we'll hopefully find out if baby is a girl or a boy on our wedding anniversary!!


Labor signs: None.



Symptoms: Large boobs, and the tummy's growing of course. Besides those, not much actually.



Belly button in or out? I never had an outie!



Wedding rings on or off? on



Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty relaxed actually these days.



Looking forward to:  our next ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment