Friday, March 7, 2014

Update Week 17 (March 5, 2014)

And again we have managed to complete another week. I think to remember that at this point during my pregnancy with Violet I was wearing my super-comfy maternity jeans already. I am looking around more these days, but simply can't find anything that looks comfortable. Can't stand full-panel maternity wear, I think this summer will be dominated by stretchy skirts and maxi dresses.
This week's stats:

How far along? 17 weeks

Baby's size: about the size of an onion

Source


Total weight gain: We have another appointment on Monday, so I'll find out how many pounds I have pigged on..


Maternity clothes? My work pants are getting snug, but my jeans still fit well, so I think that maternity clothes are still a while away..


Stretch marks? None.


Sleep: The weird dreams are back full force. I usually don't dream consciously, but in the past weeks, I literally dream vividly every night, and remember most dreams!


Best moment this week: Feeling more of the baby. During the last days, I feel the little one moving several times a day..


Miss anything? A glass of wine after a hard day!


Movement: Yes, more and more right now! I wonder if this baby will be as active as Lily and Violet were..


Food cravings: Nothing really this week..


Anything making you queasy or sick: No.


Gender: I get a lot of "boy"-voices. We'll find out in a few weeks hopefully..


Labor signs: None.


Symptoms: The boobs are ever growing, I have weird dreams, and the tummy is growing as well. Add mommy brain and sometimes mood swings.


Belly button in or out? I never had an outie!


Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or moody most of the time: The move at work stressed me this week, but nothing some chocolate couldn't cure..

Looking forward to:  hearing in on the baby again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment